A business visa to Brunei is issued for those who are invited to Brunei for business matters and is applicable for intended stay of no more than 30 days.
- Completed and signed visa application form;
- 1 recent passport-size colour photograph on a white background (bare-head and full face) – can be arranged in our office;
- Original passport with at least 6 months’ validity beyond the validity of the visa. Minimum two blank pages should be available for stamping the visa;
- Copy of a passport biopage;
- Copy of a Residence permit for non-Singaporean passport holders (EP, PR, DP, S-Pass) or an original and a copy of the IMM27E (disembarkation) card. PR holders must also present a Re-entry Permit;
- An official invitation letter from a registered company in Brunei. Invitation needs to include a company letter head, stamp and signature. It needs to also include exact dates of travel and needs to be in colour;
- Confirmed and paid for flight itinerary;
- A supporting letter from the applicant’s employer which should be on company letterhead, include the name of the applicant, specify the purpose of journey, tnclude the name, address and telephone number of the organisation(s) to be visited, as well as a contact person’s name, specify the requested number of entries and the length of visa required, include an acceptance of financial responsibility for the applicant, state the employee’s monthly salary, be signed by the applicant’s supervisor or the company’s HR department;
- Completed and signed Global Singapore visa order form.
Business visa is granted for single entry ONLY. If you require a multiple entry business visa, the company in Brunei needs to apply on your behalf.
- The consulate fee of the Brunei Consulate is 20 SGD.
- Global Singapore handling fee is 65 SGD.
* All fees and charges are subject to prevailing GST.
- Visa processing time is 2-3 working days excluding the submission day.
- No urgent service is available.