An Australian Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) provides authorisation to travel to and enter Australia and is electronically linked to your passport. It is issued for short term stays for tourism/business visitor activities.
To apply for an ETA online through Global Singapore website, you must be a holder of a passport from one of the following countries:
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- The Netherlands
- Republic of San Marino
- Slovak Republic
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Vatican City
If you do not hold a passport from any of the above countries or regions, you do not qualify to apply for an Australian ETA.
- To apply for an ETA online, you must be outside Australia and intend to visit for tourism or business visitor activities;
- You can enter Australia as many times as you want during a 12 months’ period from the date the ETA is granted or until the expiry date of your passport, whichever is earlier;
- You can stay in Australia for a maximum of three months on each visit;
- You are not eligible to work in Australia. You can undertake business visitor activities (undertaking of business enquiries and contractual negotiations, and attending conferences);
- You must not study for more than three months;
- You must be free from tuberculosis;
- You and your family members (including those who don’t apply for the visa with you) do not owe the Australian Government money;
- You must not have any criminal convictions for which you have been sentenced for a total combined period of 12 months or more, whether or not the sentence/s were served.
Fees and processing time:
The fee is 53.50 USD and in 90% of the cases it takes 2 working days after a full payment has been received exclusing the submission day.