A tourist visa to Angola is granted for the purpose of tourism, leisure, sport or cultural activities. It is valid for 60 days from the day of issuance. Only a single entry visa is granted for a period of stay of no longer than 30 days.
- Completed and signed visa application form printed as a single-sided document.
- Original passport with at least 6 months’ validity beyond the validity of the visa. You must have at least two empty pages in your passport for stamping the visa.
- 1 recent (within 6 months) passport-size colour photograph on a white background, bare-head and full face – can be arranged in our office;
- Copy of a Residence permit for non-Singaporean passport holders (EP, PR, DP, S-Pass) or an original and a copy of the IMM27E (disembarkation) card. PR holders must also present a Re-entry Permit. If you are a holder of a new type of long-term employment pass which shows a QR code instead of an expiry date you must provide a printout of the expiry status. You can get it via the Ministry of Manpower’s free SGWorkPass app (available on App Store and Google Play). This printout must show the current date and confirm that the work pass is valid.
- Original company letter.
- Original flight itinerary that includes the the airline 6-letter booking reference.
- Original hotel booking.
- Original recent 3 monthly bank statements.
- Copy of the International Vaccination Certificate: main page with holder’s data and page with vaccination against yellow fever;
- If unemployed, include a personal statement in the form of letter which must include a name, passport number, purpose of visit, date of expected travel, date of expected departure, declaration of financial responsibility for the visit, signature.
- Completed and signed Global Singapore visa order form.
Additional documents if staying with friends and family:
- A letter of invitation if you are visiting friends and or relatives. A copy is acceptable. This letter must:
- be addressed to the Angolan Embassy;
- be in Portuguese;
- be on company letterhead paper;
- include the name of the applicant;
- specify the purpose of journey;
- specify the requested number of entries and the length of visa required;
- be signed by the invitee;
- be authenticated by a notary public and the Angolan Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- a copy of the invitee’s ID or passport is also required but does not need to be notarised or authenticated;
- if an invitee is a family member: proof of family relationship – a copy of a birth certificate, marriage certificate or other documents. It must be authenticated by a notary public and the Angolan Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- if an invitee is paying for expenses: a copy of Declaration of Obligation. It must be authenticated by a notary public and the Angolan Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Note: The Letter of Invitation must be emailed to the Angolan Embassy in Singapore ([email protected] ) by the Angolan invitee prior to submitting the documents to the Embassy. You must also submit it with the visa application.
* The Consular section reserves the right to request additional information and/or documents.
* Should you require to print any of the required documents in our office, please note that an additional charge will be applied.
Fees for a tourist visa to Angola:
* All fees and charges are subject to prevailing GST.
Processing time for tourist visa to Angola:
- Visa processing time for all types of visas is 7 working days after the lodgement of the documents to the embassy.
- Submission to embassy is every Monday and Tuesday.
- Collection is every Wednesday and Thursday.
- Urgent service is not available.