A tourist visa to Belarus is granted for the purpose of tourism (sightseeing, visiting friends and relatives, leisure). A tourist visa can be issued for single, double or multiple entries and is valid for up to 90 days.
As there is no Embassy of Belarus in Singapore, we will need to courier the documents, including your passport, to the Embassy of Belarus in Indonesia after you’d submitted the application to us. The total visa processing time will take approximately 2 weeks. We would recommend starting your visa processing in advance.
- Completed and signed visa application form.
- Original and a copy of a passport with at least 90 days validity from the date of exiting Belarus. You must have at least two empty pages in your passport for stamping the visa.
- 1 recent passport-size colour photograph on a white background, bare-head and full face – can be arranged in our office.
- Travel insurance covering Belarus, which is valid for the whole period of stay in Belarus providing the limit of indemnity of not less than EUR 10,000.
- Tourist voucher which can be requested from the hotel you will be staying at.
- Flight itinerary that includes the the airline 6-letter booking reference.
- Completed and signed Global Singapore visa order form.
* Should you require to print any of the required documents in our office, please note that an additional charge will be applied.
Fees for a tourist visa to Belarus:
The below fees do not include banking charges to transfer money to the Belarus Consulate in Indonesia and we advise our clients to make the bank transfer on their own to reduce the total cost of visa processing. You will be provided with the account details once the documents have been checked and posted by DHL to the Belarus Embassy in Jakarta.
* All fees and charges are subject to prevailing GST.
- It takes 5 working days to process your visa, excluding the shipping time to and from Indonesia.