A business visa to Brunei is issued for those who are invited to Brunei for business matters and is applicable for an intended stay of no more than 30 days.
- Completed and signed visa application form.
- 1 recent (within last 6 months) passport-size colour photograph on a white background (bare-head and full face) – can be arranged in our office.
- Original passport with at least 6 months’ validity beyond the validity of the visa. You must have at least two empty pages in your passport for stamping the visa.
- Copy of a passport biopage.
- Copy of both sides of a Residence permit for non-Singaporean passport holders (EP, PR, DP, S-Pass). PR holders must also present a Re-entry Permit. If you are a holder of a new type of long-term employment pass which shows a QR code instead of an expiry date you must provide a printout of the expiry status. You can get it via the Ministry of Manpower’s free SGWorkPass app (available on App Store and Google Play). This printout must show the current date and confirm that the work pass is valid.
- Confirmed and paid flight itinerary. For single entry, the flight itinerary must show entry and exit dates. For multiple entries, the flight itinerary must show first entry and exit date and second itinerary must show entry and exit dates within the next 3 months from the first the entry/exit date.
- A supporting letter from the applicant’s employer in Singapore which should be on company letterhead, include the name of the applicant, specify the purpose of journey, include the name, address and telephone number of the organisation(s) to be visited, as well as a contact person’s name, specify the requested number of entries and the length of visa required, include an acceptance of financial responsibility for the applicant, state the employee’s monthly salary, be signed by the applicant’s supervisor or the company’s HR department.
- An approval letter from the Brunei Immigration Department. The inviting company in Brunei has to apply for the approval letter through the Immigration Headquarters in Bandar Seri Begawan.
- Completed and signed Global Singapore visa order form.
* Should you require to print any of the required documents in our office, please note that an additional charge will be applied.
Fees for a business visa to Brunei:
* All fees and charges are subject to prevailing GST.
- Visa processing time is 4 working days excluding the submission day. Some nationalities may require additional background check so the processing time can be up to 14 working days.
- No urgent service is available.