A tourist visa to Brunei is granted for the purpose of tourism and leisure or visiting relatives in Brunei and is applicable for intended stay of no more than 30 days.
- Completed and signed tourist visa application form;
- 1 recent passport-size colour photograph on a white background (bare-head and full face) – can be arranged in our office;
- Original passport with at least 6 months’ validity beyond the validity of the visa. Minimum two blank pages should be available for stamping the visa;
- Copy of a passport biopage;
- Itinerary or inbound/outbound tickets;
- Copy of a Residence permit for non-Singaporean passport holders (EP, PR, DP, S-Pass) or an original and a copy of the IMM27E (disembarkation) card. PR holders must also present a Re-entry Permit. If you are a holder of a new type of long-term employment pass which shows a QR code instead of an expiry date you must provide a printout of the expiry status. You can get it via the Ministry of Manpower’s free SGWorkPass app (available on App Store and Google Play). This printout must show the current date and confirm that the work pass is valid;
- A supporting letter from the applicant’s employer which includes your start date, states your job title, state your current salary, states that you are in good standing as an employee, includes your name as it appears on your passport;
- Personally written and signed letter, addressed to the High Commission of Brunei, explaining the intention of going to Brunei;
- Completed and signed Global Singapore visa order form.
- The consulate fee of the Brunei Consulate is 20 SGD.
- Global Singapore handling fee is 68 SGD.
* All fees and charges are subject to prevailing GST.
- Visa processing time is 2 working days excluding the submission day. Some nationalities may require additional background check so the processing time can be up to 14 working days.
- Urgent service is not available.