A business visa to Indonesia is granted for individuals going to Indonesia for business purposes.
Required documents for a business visa to Indonesia:
- Completed Indonesian visa application form.
- 1 recent passport-size colour photograph on a white background – can be arranged in our office.
- Original passport with at least 6 months’ validity beyond the validity of the visa. You must have at least two empty pages in your passport for stamping the visa.
- Copy of a passport biopage.
- Copy of a Residence permit for non-Singaporean passport holders (EP, PR, DP, S-Pass) or an original and a copy of the IMM27E (disembarkation) card. PR holders must also present a Re-entry Permit. If you are a holder of a new type of long-term employment pass which shows a QR code instead of an expiry date you must provide a printout of the expiry status. You can get it via the Ministry of Manpower’s free SGWorkPass app (available on App Store and Google Play). This printout must show the current date and confirm that the work pass is valid.
- A supporting letter from the applicant’s employer in Singapore setting out the reason and duration of the proposed visit, and responsibility for accommodation/maintenance costs. The supporting letter must be addressed to The Indonesian Embassy in Singapore, Visa Section.
- An invitation letter from a company or a sponsor in Indonesia explaining the reason and duration of the visit.
- To apply for a multiple-entry visa, you need to obtain a telex letter from your office in Jakarta. The office in Jakarta must apply for a telex letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Indonesia. Once the telex is issued you can submit for multiple entry.
- If an applicant is invited by an individual sponsor, a copy of their Indonesian Identity Card/KTP.
- Completed and signed Global Singapore visa order form.
- If you are a national of Afghanistan, Cameroon, Guinea, Iraq, Israel, North Korea, Liberia, Niger, Nigeria or Somalia, you must apply for a Calling Visa.
* Should you require to print any of the required documents in our office, please note that an additional charge will be applied.
Fees for a business visa to Indonesia:
* All fees and charges are subject to prevailing GST.
- The processing time on normal service is 3 working days excluding the submission day.
- The processing time on same-day-submission service is 1 working day.