A tourist visa to Indonesia is granted when visiting Indonesia for tourism purposes (sightseeing, visiting friends and relatives, leisure). The Indonesian Consulate usually issues a tourist visa valid for a period of 30 days.
Please note, that if you are holding one of the following passports you will need to provide extra documents and submit your application to the consulate in person: Afghanistan, Cameroon, Guinea, Iraq, Israel, North Korea, Liberia, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Somalia.
Required documents for a tourist visa to Indonesia:
- Completed Indonesian visa application form.
- 1 recent passport-size colour photograph (shoulders must be covered!) on a white background – can be arranged in our office.
- Original passport with at least 6 months’ validity beyond the validity of the visa. You must have at least two empty pages in your passport for stamping the visa.
- Copy of a passport biopage.
- Copy of a Residence permit for non-Singaporean passport holders (EP, PR, DP, S-Pass) or an original and a copy of the IMM27E (disembarkation) card. PR holders must also present a Re-entry Permit. If you are a holder of a new type of long-term employment pass which shows a QR code instead of an expiry date you must provide a printout of the expiry status. You can get it via the Ministry of Manpower’s free SGWorkPass app (available on App Store and Google Play). This printout must show the current date and confirm that the work pass is valid.
- Copy of an inbound and outbound tickets to Indonesia.
- For non-Singapore residents, a copy of an inbound and outbound tickets to/from Singapore.
- Completed and signed Global Singapore visa order form.
- Bangladesh and Sri Lanka nationals can apply for a tourist visa only if they reside Singapore (holding a Singapore ID card: Work permit, Employment Pass, S-Pass, Dependant Pass, Student Pass, or Permanent Resident).
- Nepal nationals who are not residing in Singapore must provide an air ticket for leaving Indonesia and an air ticket for leaving Singapore.
- If you are a national of Afghanistan, Cameroon, Guinea, Iraq, Israel, North Korea, Liberia, Niger, Nigeria or Somalia, you must apply for a Calling Visa.
* Should you require to print any of the required documents in our office, please note that an additional charge will be applied.
Fees for a tourist visa to Indonesia:
* All fees and charges are subject to prevailing GST.
- The processing time on normal service is 3 working days excluding the submission day.
- The processing time on same-day-submission service is 1 working day.