A business visa to Mongolia is granted for individuals going to Mongolia for business purposes.
- Completed visa to Mongolia application form.
- 1 recent passport-size colour photograph on a white background – can be arranged in our office;
- Original passport with at least 6 months’ validity beyond the validity of the visa. You must have at least three empty pages in your passport for stamping the visa.
- Copy of a Residence permit (NRIC, EP, PR, DP, S-Pass) or an original IMM27E (disembarkation) card. PR holders must also present a Re-entry Permit. If you are a holder of a new type of long-term employment pass which shows a QR code instead of an expiry date you must provide a printout of the expiry status. You can get it via the Ministry of Manpower’s free SGWorkPass app (available on App Store and Google Play). This printout must show the current date and confirm that the work pass is valid;
- An invitation from the receiving party (state, government, non-governmental organisation, business entity). The letter should have an Official Reference Number from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (for short term stay up to 30 days) or Mongolian Immigration Agency (for multiple entry or long term stay) – submitted by the hosting/partner, event, conference/entity in Mongolia.
- A formal supporting letter from the applicant’s employer in Singapore setting out the reason and duration of the proposed visit, and responsibility for accommodation/maintenance costs OR a proof of study if a student.
- Completed and signed Global Singapore visa order form.
* Should you require to print any of the required documents in our office, please note that an additional charge will be applied.
Fees for a business visa to Mongolia:
* All fees and charges are subject to prevailing GST.
- Normally, processing takes 3 business days. However, please note that the regulations require up to one week for the processing.
If you are planning to stay in Mongolia for more than 30 days, you have to register at the Office of Immigration, Naturalization, and Foreign Citizens. We advise you to contact your Mongolian business partner on this matter.