A transit visa to Mongolia is granted when a passenger needs to travel through Mongolia, where their final destination is outside of Mongolia.
The Mongolian Embassy usually issues a transit visa valid for a period of up to 90 days from the date of issuance. The transit visa allows you to stay in the country for no longer than 10 days.
- Completed Mongolian visa application form.
- 1 recent passport-size colour photograph on a white background – can be arranged in our office.
- Original passport with at least 6 months’ validity beyond the validity of the visa. You must have at least three empty pages in your passport for stamping the visa.
- Copy of a Residence permit (NRIC, EP, PR, DP, S-Pass) or an original IMM27E (disembarkation) card. PR holders must also present a Re-entry Permit. If you are a holder of a new type of long-term employment pass which shows a QR code instead of an expiry date you must provide a printout of the expiry status. You can get it via the Ministry of Manpower’s free SGWorkPass app (available on App Store and Google Play). This printout must show the current date and confirm that the work pass is valid.
- Copy of inbound and outbound tickets.
- Completed and signed Global Singapore visa order form.
* Should you require to print any of the required documents in our office, please note that an additional charge will be applied.
Fees for a transit visa to Mongolia:
* All fees and charges are subject to prevailing GST.
- Normally, pprocessing takes 3 business days. However, please note that the regulations require up to one week for the processing.