A business visa to Myanmar (Burma) (ordinary visa) is issued for those who are invited to Myanmar for business matters. A single entry visa is granted for a period of stay of no longer than 10 weeks and is valid for 3 months. For multiple entry visas, the validity varies from a minimum of 6 months to a maximum of 1 year from the date of issuance. Period of stay in Myanmar is restricted to 10 weeks from the date of arrival.
- Completed and signed business visa to Myanmar application form.
- Original passport with at least 6 months’ validity beyond the validity of the visa. You must have at least two empty pages in your passport for stamping the visa.
- Copy of your passport’s biopage.
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs on a white background (bare-head and full face) – can be arranged in our office.
- Copy of a Residence permit for non-Singaporean passport holders (EP, PR, DP, S-Pass) or an original and a copy of the IMM27E (disembarkation) card. If you are a holder of a new type of long-term employment pass which shows a QR code instead of an expiry date you must provide a printout of the expiry status. You can get it via the Ministry of Manpower’s free SGWorkPass app (available on App Store and Google Play). This printout must show the current date and confirm that the work pass is valid;
- Applicant’s name card / business card.
- Completed and signed Global Singapore visa order form.
- An original invitation letter from a registered company in Myanmar addressed to the Embassy of The Republic of The Union of Myanmar, 15 St Martin’s Dr, Singapore 257996;
- An original supporting letter from a registered company in Singapore addressed to the Embassy of The Republic of The Union of Myanmar, 15 St Martin’s Dr, Singapore 257996.
* Should you require to print any of the required documents in our office, please note that an additional charge will be applied.
Fees for a business visa to Myanmar:
* All fees and charges are subject to prevailing GST.
- Visa processing time for all types of visas is 3 working days excluding the submission day.
- Urgent service is not available.