A tourist visa to Myanmar (Burma) is granted for the purpose of tourism, leisure, or cultural activities and is valid for 90 days from the day of issuance. Only single entry visa is granted for a period of stay of no longer than 28 days.
- Completed and signed tourist visa application form;
- Original passport with at least 6 months’ validity beyond the validity of the visa. Minimum two blank pages should be available for stamping the visa;
- Copy of a passport biopage;
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs on a white background (bare-head and full face) – can be arranged in our office;
- Copy of a Residence permit for non-Singaporean passport holders (EP, PR, DP, S-Pass) or an original and a copy of the IMM27E (disembarkation) card. If you are a holder of a new type of long-term employment pass which shows a QR code instead of an expiry date you must provide a printout of the expiry status. You can get it via the Ministry of Manpower’s free SGWorkPass app (available on App Store and Google Play). This printout must show the current date and confirm that the work pass is valid;
- Applicant’s name card / business card;
- Completed and signed Global Singapore visa order form.
- A birth certificate is required to submit if the applicant is less than 15 years old;
- Package Tour Groups of EVT (Package tour) visa applicants are required a confirmation letter from their respective land operator in Myanmar stating the names and passport numbers of the tour members. The confirmation letter should be confirmed by the land operator in Myanmar directly to the Embassy of the Union of Myanmar by fax or email. Land operator must be a registered company under Myanmar Company Act.
- The consulate fee of the Embassy of Myanmar is 85 SGD.
- Global Singapore handling fee is 68 SGD.
* All fees and charges are subject to prevailing GST.
- Visa processing time for all types of visas is 3 working days excluding the submission day.
- Urgent service is not available.