Required documents for a business visa to Thailand
- Completed online Thai visa pre-authorisation form.
- Recent passport-size colour photograph on a white background in a digital (jpg, jpeg, png) and paper format – can be arranged in our office.
- Original passport with at least 6 months’ validity beyond the validity of the visa and a digital copy (jpg, jpeg, png). You must have at least two empty pages in your passport for stamping the visa.
- Copy of a Residence permit for EP, PR, DP and S-Pass holders or a copy of a landing card for short-term visitors (less than 90 days) to Singapore or Re-entry Permit for PR holders in a digital (jpg, jpeg, png) and paper formats. For a new employment pass with a QR code instead of an expiry date, you must provide a printout of the validity and expiry status which can be obtained with a free SGWorkPass app (available on App Store and Google Play).
- Copy of inbound and outbound tickets in a digital (jpg, jpeg, png) and paper formats.
- Evidence of adequate finance (bank statement for the previous month) in a paper and digital format (jpg, jpeg, png).
- Completed and signed Authorisation letter.
- Completed and signed Global Singapore visa order form.
- Chinese passport holders and Taiwanese non-residents must apply in person directly at the Consulate.
Additional documents (compulsory):
- Company’s registration documents in Thailand.
- Company’s registration documents in Singapore.
Additional documents (optional):
- List of shareholders.
- Business registration and business license (including capital).
- Company profile.
- Details of business operation.
- List of foreign workers stating names, nationalities and positions.
- Map indicating the location of the company.
- Balance sheet, statement of Income Tax (Por Ngor Dor 50) and Business Tax ( Por Por 30) for the latest year.
- Alien income tax return (Por Ngor Dor 91).
- Value Added Tax registration (Por Por 20).
In the absence of a required document, you must provide a letter indicating the unavailability of such a document. Copies of company documents must be signed by an authorised person and be affixed with the company seal.
- Should you require to print any of the required documents in our office, please note that an additional charge will be applied.