Foreign citizens who wish to visit Thailand for business purpose may apply for a three-year Non-Immigrant Visa “B”. This type of a business visa to Thailand may be issued to businessmen for multiple-entries and is valid for 3 years. It allows the holder to visit Thailand as often as required for as long as the visa remains valid and allows holder to stay in Thailand for a period of not exceeding 90 days during each visit. Employment of any kind is now allowed for holder of such visa.
- Completed and signed Thai visa application form;
- One recent passport-size colour photograph on a white background – can be arranged in our office;
- Original passport with at least 6 months’ validity beyond the validity of the visa. Minimum two blank pages should be available for stamping the visa;
- Copy of a Residence permit for non-Singaporean passport holders (EP, PR, DP, S-Pass). PR Holders need to provide a copy of their re-entry permit. If you are a holder of a new type of long-term employment pass which shows a QR code instead of an expiry date you must provide a printout of the expiry status. You can get it via the Ministry of Manpower’s free SGWorkPass app (available on App Store and Google Play). This printout must show the current date and confirm that the work pass is valid;
- Original invitation letter from a company in Thailand (the letter must be typed on the company’s letterhead and signed by an authorised person)
- Original recommendation letter from a company in Singapore (on the company’s letter head);
- Copy of inbound and outbound tickets;
- Copy of a Work Permit issued by the Ministry of Labour and Social Welfare (only if an applicant has previously worked in Thailand);
- Evidence of adequate finance (bank statement for the previous month) if an applicant is doing their own business;
- Completed Authorisation letter;
- Completed and signed Global Singapore visa order form.
Additional documents (compulsory):
- Company’s registration documents in Thailand;
- Company’s registration documents in Singapore.
Additional documents (optional):
- List of shareholders;
- Business registration and business license (including capital);
- Company profile;
- Details of business operation;
- List of foreign workers stating names, nationalities and positions;
- Map indicating the location of the company;
- Balance sheet, statement of Income Tax (Por Ngor Dor 50) and Business Tax ( Por Por 30) for the latest year;
- Alien income tax return (Por Ngor Dor 91);
- Value Added Tax registration (Por Por 20).
In the absence of a required document, a letter indicating the unavailability of such a document must be provided. Copies of company documents must be signed by an authorised person and affixed with the company seal.
- The consulate fee of the Royal Thai Embassy:;
- single-entry visa: 100 SGD;
- multiple-entry one year’ visa: 250 SGD;
- multiple-entry three years’ visa: 500 SGD.
- Our processing fee is 90 SGD.
* All fees and charges are subject to prevailing GST.
- Normally, visa processing takes 3-5 working days after the lodgement of the documents to the Embassy. However, in some cases the processing time can be extended up to 10 days. Therefore, we advise you to start planning your trip in advance.