A tourist visa to Thailand is granted for the purpose of tourism and leisure. It is valid for 3 months from the date of application. The period of stay in Thailand of the visa holder shall not exceed 60 days.
- Completed and signed Thai visa application form.
- One recent passport-size colour photograph on a white background – can be arranged in our office.
- Original passport with at least 6 months’ validity beyond the validity of the visa. You must have at least two empty pages in your passport for stamping the visa.
- Copy of a Residence permit for non-Singaporean passport holders (EP, PR, DP, S-Pass). If you are a holder of a new type of long-term employment pass which shows a QR code instead of an expiry date you must provide a printout of the expiry status. You can get it via the Ministry of Manpower’s free SGWorkPass app (available on App Store and Google Play). This printout must show the current date and confirm that the work pass is valid.
- Copy of inbound and outbound tickets.
- Evidence of adequate finance (bank statement for the previous month).
- Completed Authorisation letter.
- Completed and signed Global Singapore visa order form.
- Nationals of Nigeria must provide 2 application forms and 2 photos.
- Nationals of Algeria, Bangladesh, Egypt, India, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Nepal, Pakistan, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria and Yemen must provide 3 application forms and 3 photos.
- Nationals of China, Iran and North Korea must provide 4 application forms and 4 photos.
* Chinese passport holders and Taiwanese non-residents must apply in person directly at the Consulate.
* Should you require to print any of the required documents in our office, please note that an additional charge will be applied.
Fees for a tourist visa to Thailand:
* All fees and charges are subject to prevailing GST.
- Normally, visa processing takes 3-5 working days after lodgement of the documents to the Embassy. However, in some cases, the processing time can take up to 10 days. Therefore, we advise you to start planning your trip in advance.
- Application approval for the following countries will take up to 4-6 weeks as they require approval from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and other relevant authorities in Bangkok:
- Afghanistan, Iraq and North Korea.
- China (only if the intended stay in Thailand exceeds 90 days).