A business visa to Ukraine or private visa is granted to individuals going to Ukraine for business purposes or for private purposes such as a spouse visiting, family, relatives, etc.
This type of visa usually is issued for a period from 6 months to 1 year or for a period stated in the invitation letter but no longer than 5 years. A visa for a period exceeding 1 year can be issued only if the applicant already had a 1-year multiple Ukrainian visa in the last 2 years, as well as the reason for the extended period is supported by legal documents. A multiple visa for 5 years can be granted only on a basis of a Certificate issued to a Foreign Ukrainian.
Your stay in Ukraine cannot exceed 90 days within 180 days from the date of you first entry into the country.
- Completed Ukrainian visa application form;
- 1 recent passport-size colour photograph on a white background – can be arranged in our office;
- Original passport with at least 3 months’ validity beyond the validity of the visa. Minimum two blank pages should be available for stamping the visa;
- Copy of a Residence permit for non-Singaporean passport holders (EP, PR, DP, S-Pass). If you are a holder of a new type of long-term employment pass which shows a QR code instead of an expiry date you must provide a printout of the expiry status. You can get it via the Ministry of Manpower’s free SGWorkPass app (available on App Store and Google Play). This printout must show the current date and confirm that the work pass is valid;
- Proof of purpose of visit:
- For passport holders from Singapore, Albania, Australia, Croatia, Guatemala, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand and Panama, a letter from your employer or a spouse confirming the purpose of visit and how the expenses will be covered. If you are applying for a private visa please state the contact details of the person you are going to stay with: address, phone number, e-mail. OR
- For all other nationalities, an original invitation letter from the Ukrainian immigration Officer or from another Government authority is required;
- Flight itinerary (please note that validity start of the visa should be the same as the date of your arrival to Ukraine);
- Copy of travel insurance covering Ukraine, which is valid for the whole period of stay in Ukraine;
- Confirmation of financial support: bank statement for the last 3 months;
- Completed Authorisation letter;
- Completed and signed Global Singapore visa order form.
Extra documents for nationalities from the list of countries with high migration risk:
- Letter from employer confirming the applicant’s position, salary and dates of leave;
- Confirmation of return tickets.
Foreigners intending to travel to Ukraine, reside in Ukraine, or travel through Ukraine are required to possess the amount of funds equal to 20 days’ worth of average monthly per capita subsistence minimums, established in Ukraine on the day of arrival. Therefore, as of February 1, 2014 a foreigner travelling to Ukraine is required to possess an average daily amount of approximately 100 USD, adding extra 5 days reserve ($500 USD).
* All fees and charges are subject to prevailing GST.
For the following categories of applicants, the visa processing fee is waived:
- Diplomatic and in most cases service, official or special passport holders;
- People entering Ukraine with purposes of providing humanitarian and technical aid, conducting charitable activities;
- Holders of the Certificate of Foreign Ukrainian.
Important! Citizens of certain countries have the reciprocity visa tariffs.
- Visa processing time for normal service is 7-10 working days after the lodgement of the documents to the Ukrainian Consulate
- Visa processing time for urgent service is 1-5 working days after the lodgement of the documents to the Ukrainian Consulate