A tourist visa to Ukraine is granted when visiting Ukraine for tourism purposes (sightseeing, visiting friends and relatives, leisure). A tourist visa can be single or double-entry and usually has a validity period of 1 month. The validity of a tourist visa cannot be extended.
- Completed visa to Ukraine application form.
- 1 recent passport-size colour photograph on a white background – can be arranged in our office.
- Original passport with at least 3 months’ validity beyond the validity of the visa. You must have at least two empty pages in your passport for stamping the visa.
- Copy of a Residence permit for non-Singaporean passport holders (EP, PR, DP, S-Pass). If you are a holder of a new type of long-term employment pass which shows a QR code instead of an expiry date you must provide a printout of the expiry status. You can get it via the Ministry of Manpower’s free SGWorkPass app (available on App Store and Google Play). This printout must show the current date and confirm that the work pass is valid.
- Proof of purpose of visit:
- Hotel booking confirmation – if you are holding a passport of one of the following countries: Albania, Australia, Croatia, Guatemala, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Panama or Singapore OR
- Tourist/hotel voucher – for all other nationalities.
- Flight itinerary (please note that start of the visa should be the same as the date of your arrival to Ukraine).
- Copy of travel insurance covering Ukraine, which is valid for the whole period of stay in Ukraine.
- Confirmation of financial support: bank statement for the last 3 months.
- Completed Authorisation letter.
- Completed and signed Global Singapore visa order form.
Extra documents for nationalities from the list of countries with high migration risk:
- Letter from employer confirming the applicant’s position, salary and dates of leave.
- Confirmation of return tickets.
* Foreigners travelling to or through Ukraine are required to possess an average daily amount of approximately 100 USD, adding an extra 5 days reserve ($500 USD).
* Should you require to print any of the required documents in our office, please note that an additional charge will be applied.
Fees for a tourist visa to Ukraine:
* All fees and charges are subject to prevailing GST.
For the following categories of applicants, visa processing fee is waived:
- Diplomatic and in most cases service, official or special passport holders.
- People entering Ukraine with purposes of providing humanitarian and technical aid, conducting charitable activities.
- Holders of the Certificate of Foreign Ukrainian.
Important! Citizens of certain countries have the reciprocity visa tariffs.
- Visa processing time for normal service is 7-10 working days after lodgement of the documents.
- Visa processing time for urgent service is 1-5 working days after lodgement of the documents.