A transit visa to Ukraine is granted when a passenger needs to travel through Ukraine, where their final destination is outside of Ukraine. The transit visa is issued for the period stated in the support documents but no longer than 1 year (except in cases when it is requested by the International Agreements by Ukraine).
The maximum period for each transit stay cannot exceed 5 days.
- Completed Ukrainian visa application form.
- 1 recent passport-size colour photograph on a white background – can be arranged in our office.
- Original passport with at least 3 months’ validity beyond the validity of the visa. You must have at least two empty pages in your passport for stamping the visa.
- Copy of a Residence permit for non-Singaporean passport holders (EP, PR, DP, S-Pass). If you are a holder of a new type of long-term employment pass which shows a QR code instead of an expiry date you must provide a printout of the expiry status. You can get it via the Ministry of Manpower’s free SGWorkPass app (available on App Store and Google Play). This printout must show the current date and confirm that the work pass is valid.
- Tickets confirming your arrival to Ukraine and later leaving to the country of your final destination.
- Visa to enter the third country (if applicable).
- Completed Authorisation letter.
- Completed and signed Global Singapore visa order form.
Extra documents for nationalities from the list of countries with high migration risk:
- Confirmation of financial support: bank statement for the last 3 months.
- Letter from employer confirming the applicant’s position, salary and dates of leave.
- Travel insurance.
- Confirmation of return tickets.
* Should you require to print any of the required documents in our office, please note that an additional charge will be applied.
Fees for a transit visa to Ukraine:
* All fees and charges are subject to prevailing GST.
For the following categories of applicants, the visa processing fee is waived:
- Diplomatic and in most cases service/official/ or special passport holders.
- People entering Ukraine with purposes of providing humanitarian and technical aid, conducting charitable activities.
- Holders of the Certificate of Foreign Ukrainian.
Important! Citizens of certain countries have the reciprocity visa tariffs.
- Visa processing time for normal service is 7-10 working days after lodgement of the documents.
- Visa processing time for urgent service is 1-5 working days after lodgement of the documents.