A private visa to Russia is granted to foreigners who come to Russia for a personal visit (visiting friends and relatives) and are staying at their home. Private visa can only be issued for a single entry with a period of up to 90 days. Your visa’s validity will correspond to the dates stated in your private invitation. Once the visa has been issued, it cannot be amended.
Private visa to Russia application procedure:
Ask your friends or relatives who live in Russia to obtain a personal invitation certificate (“izveshchenie”). The certificate must be obtained through the local OVIR office. The processing time is up to 2 months. Once an invitation is ready, it will need to be posted to you, as the consulate will only accept an original invitation letter.
Complete the online visa form.
After you have printed the application form out, amendments by hand are not allowed. That is why it is very important to write down your application ID and answer/password to a secret question, to be able to log into the system and make changes in your form if required later.
An online application form can be completed in our office with the professional assistance of our consultant; this would help to avoid any mistakes and to ensure smooth visa processing. An additional surcharge of 23 SGD will apply in this case.
Prepare the following documents:
- Printed out online application form.
- Original passport with 6 months’ validity beyond the validity of the visa. You must have at least 2 empty pages in your passport.
- 1 recent passport-size colour photograph (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) on a white background – can be arranged in our office.
- Original and a copy of a residence permit for non-Singaporean passport holders (EP, PEP, PR, DP, S-Pass) or the IMM27E (disembarkation) card for eligible nationalities. The residence permit can be returned the next day after lodging the documents.
- For Nationals of European Union Member States, China, Iran and Israel, travel insurance covering Russia, which is valid for the whole period of stay in Russia (original and copy).
- Personal invitation.
- Completed and signed Global Singapore visa order form.
* Should you require to print any of the required documents in our office, please note that an additional charge will be applied.
Fees for a private visa to Russia:
* All fees and charges are subject to prevailing GST.
- Normal service is 7 working days excluding the submission day (if submitted on Monday, collection is on Monday the following week).
- Urgent service is 4 working days excluding the submission day (if submitted on Monday, collection is on Wednesday or Thursday).
- For the nationals of USA, the processing time is 13 working days excluding the submission day.