If you are renewing your passport while still having a valid Russian visa, we can help you to arrange a transfer of a Russian visa from the old passport to the new one.
Complete the online visa form.
After an application is printed, amendments by hand are not allowed. That is why it is very important to write down your application ID and answer/password to a secret question, to be able to log into the system and make changes in your form if required later.
- New original passport.
- 1 recent passport-size colour photograph (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) on a white background – can be arranged in our office.
- Original and a copy of a residence permit for non-Singaporean passport holders (EP, PEP, PR, DP, S-Pass) or the IMM27E (disembarkation) card for eligible nationalities. The residence permit can be returned the next day after lodging the documents.
- Original old passport.
- Copy of the old passport’s biopage.
- Copy of the valid visa in the old passport.
- Completed and signed Global Singapore visa order form.
* All forms can be completed in our office with the assistance of our professional consultant that would help you avoiding any mistakes and ensure smooth visa processing. An additional surcharge of 23 SGD will apply in this case.
* Should you require to print any of the required documents in our office, please note that an additional charge will be applied.
Fees for a transfer of a Russian visa:
- The consulate fee is 92 SGD;
- Our handling fee is 68 SGD.
* All fees and charges are subject to prevailing GST.
Processing will take four working days excluding the day of submission.