Required documents for a tourist visa to South Korea:
- Completed and signed visa application form.
- 1 recent passport-size colour photograph on a white background – can be arranged in our office.
- Original passport with at least 6 months’ validity beyond the validity of the visa and with one empty page for stamping the visa.
- Applicant’s recent last 3 months’ banks statement or bank passbook in Singapore, both original and photocopy. (Note: eStatements must be certified by bank before submission).
- Original and copy of a Residence permit for EP, PR, DP and S-Pass holders or a copy of a landing card for short-term visitors (less than 90 days) to Singapore or Re-entry Permit for PR holders. For a new employment pass with a QR code instead of an expiry date, you must provide a printout of the validity and expiry status which can be obtained with a free SGWorkPass app (available on App Store and Google Play).
- Completed and signed Global Singapore visa order form.
- For Employee: A letter attention to South Korean Embassy from the applicant’s employer in Singapore, stating job title, salary and date of commencement, purpose of trip (issued effective within one month); OR
- For Self-employed: The latest printout of biz profile issued by ACRA with an issue date within 1 month ; OR
- For Student: A letter from school in Singapore to state student’s status and entry level/ courses enrolled.
Additional documents for students/unemployed applicants:
As you’re not working, the embassy will need you to have a sponsor. The sponsor can only be someone that you can provide a proof of relationship with to the embassy.
For student/unemployed applicants, you will need to provide:
- Original зarent’s/spouse’s/child’s company letter
- Original birth certificate / marriage certificate (the certificate must be in English only. Translated into English documents must be endorsed by the relevant Embassy before submission)
- Original ID or passport of the parent/spouse/child
- Parent’s/spouse’s/child’s 3 months bank statements
- Should you require to print any of the required documents in our office, please note that an additional charge will be applied.
Delivery of your passport:
Do not have time to collect your passport? Let us save your time and money and deliver it to you for as low as SGD 10.00. Please, enquire at the time of submission or over the phone.