Use your credit card or the online payment system PayPal to pay for an extension of stay in Singapore or return to completing a form for the next applicant. These payment methods are preferable and are safe both for us as a merchant and for you as a buyer, and at the same time the payment is wired instantly.
Select your preferred method of payment:
Smoovpay allows you to make a payment with the majority of debit and credit cards without the need to register. Visa or MasterCard can be used to make payments through SmoovPay. Debit cards displaying a MasterCard, Visa logo are accepted, too.
- In the dropdown, select the number of extensions you are paying for
- You will be forwarded to the secure payment page. Here you will be able to pay for your order with a credit card
- If your country is not in the Mobile Number dropdown, please, select “+999(XX)”
- If when making a payment, you are specifying an email address different to the one used in the submitted application, please, let us know who you are paying for by sending a separate email so that we could match the submitted application with the payment made and start the application process.
Please note: An additional 5% will be added to the total amount as this is what we are being charged by the banks for transactions.
- Fill in your name and an email address
- Press on the Pay Now button; if paying for more than one application, you will be able to enter the number of extensions you are paying for on the next page.
Please note: An additional 5% will be added to the total amount as this is what we are being charged by PayPal for transactions.