A business visa to South Korea is issued for those who are invited to South Korea for business matters. Its validity is 3 months (single entry) or 6 months (double entry).
- Completed and signed visa application form.
- 1 recent passport-size colour photograph on a white background – can be arranged in our office.
- Original passport with at least 6 months’ validity beyond the validity of the visa. You must have at least two empty pages in your passport for stamping the visa.
- Original and a copy of a Residence permit for non-Singaporean passport holders (EP, PR, DP, S-Pass). If you are a holder of a new type of long-term employment pass which shows a QR code instead of an expiry date you must provide a printout of the expiry status. You can get it via the Ministry of Manpower’s free SGWorkPass app (available on App Store and Google Play). This printout must show the current date and confirm that the work pass is valid.
- Invitation letter from the Korean inviter (faxed/scanned copy).
- Certificate for Business Registration (issued within the last 3 months) of the Korean inviter (faxed/scanned copy).
- Original and a copy of re-entry permit to Singapore (applicable to PRs only).
- Completed and signed Global Singapore visa order form.
- For Employee: A letter attention to South Korean Embassy from the applicant’s employer in Singapore, stating job title, salary and date of commencement, purpose of trip (issued effective within one month); OR
- For Self-employed: The latest printout of biz profile issued by ACRA with an issue date within 1 month.
* Should you require to print any of the required documents in our office, please note that an additional charge will be applied.
Fees for a business visa to South Korea:
* All fees and charges are subject to prevailing GST.
|Spain, Italy, Taiwan, Japan, Chinese Taipei, Ukraine, Barbados, Colombia, Peru, Liberia, Dominican Rep.||All visas regardless of the period of stay|
|Sweden||90 days or less|
|Israel||91 days or longer|
|Mongolia||31 days or longer visa for diplomatic or official passport holders
90 days or less visa for regular passport holders
|Venezuela||31 days or longer visa for a diplomatic or official passport holders|
|Australia||Multiple visa under 90 days for short-term commercial visit (C-3-4)|
|Germany||Student (D-2), Korean Language Trainee (D-4) for a student with an admission to a university (D-4), Intra-Company Transferee (D-7), Corporate/Foreign Investor (D-8), International Trade (D-9), Foreign National of Special Ability (E-7) for a person who engages in marketing.|
|China||Diplomatic officials and accompanying family (a spouse, minor children, parents, and parents-in-law) : A-1, incumbency: 3 years
Diplomatic officials and family (a spouse, children, parents, and parents-in-law) : C-3-1 multiple-entry visa valid for 1 year, with the period of stay of 90 days
|Japan, Hong Kong, France||Working holiday (H-1)|
|U.S.||Diplomat (A-1), Foreign Government Official (A-2), and International Agreement (A-3)|
- Visa processing time for all types of visas is 4 working days after the lodgement of the documents to the embassy.
- Urgent service is not available.