A business visa to Taiwan is issued for those who are invited to Taiwan for business matters. It is applicable for intended stay of more than 30 days but less than 6 months.
Please note, nationals of People’s Republic of China and Sri Lanka must submit their application to the consulate in person.
- General visa application form. All visa applications must be applied using an online visa form only. Should you need help, please refer to the application help guide.
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs on a white background – can be arranged in our office.
- Original passport with at least 6 months’ validity beyond the validity of the visa. You must have at least 2 empty pages in your passport for stamping the visa.
- Copy of a passport biopage.
- Copy of a Residence permit for non-Singaporean passport holders (EP, PR, DP, S-Pass). PR holders must also present a Re-entry Permit. If you are a holder of a new type of long-term employment pass which shows a QR code instead of an expiry date you must provide a printout of the expiry status. You can get it via the Ministry of Manpower’s free SGWorkPass app (available on App Store and Google Play). This printout must show the current date and confirm that the work pass is valid.
- Original supporting letter from a current employer, record of a company’s business registration (produced within last month).
- Invitation letter from the Taiwanese business counterpart; a copy of the Taiwan’s Company’s business registration (produced within last month).
- Completed and signed Global Singapore visa order form.
- For applicants who are former nationals of the Peoples’ Republic of China (PRC), documents that can prove that you have left PRC for a duration of 4 years or more.
- The applicant might be required to present additional documents and information if necessary.
* Should you require to print any of the required documents in our office, please note that an additional charge will be applied.
Fees for a business visa to Taiwan:
* All fees and charges are subject to prevailing GST.
- Visa processing time for normal service is 2 working days after the lodgement of the documents to the Consulate.
- Visa processing time for urgent service is 1 working day after the lodgement of the documents to the Consulate.
For special cases and when concurrence is required from the ROC’s (Taiwan’s) Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA), the processing time will depend on the time taken by the MOFA to complete verification and approval.