A business visa to Vietnam is granted for passengers invited to Vietnam for business matters or trade purposes. A business visa can be for a single or multiple entry with a maximum validity of 3 months.
- Two completed Vietnamese visa application forms;
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs on a white background – can be arranged in our office;
- Original passport with at least 6 months’ validity beyond the validity of the visa. Minimum two blank pages should be available for stamping the visa;
- Copy of a Residence permit for non-Singaporean passport holders (EP, PR, DP, S-Pass). PR holders must also present a Re-entry Permit. If you are a holder of a new type of long-term employment pass which shows a QR code instead of an expiry date you must provide a printout of the expiry status. You can get it via the Ministry of Manpower’s free SGWorkPass app (available on App Store and Google Play). This printout must show the current date and confirm that the work pass is valid;
- Completed and signed Global Singapore visa order form.
Additional support documents for nationals of India, Sri Lanka, Israel and other Middle East countries:
- Copy of the passport bio page;
- Copy of EP or PR card (both sides);
- Flight itinerary if applying for a multiple entry visa;
- Invitation letter from the Vietnamese counterpart OR a letter from a Singapore employer with a contact person in Vietnam, address and contact number. To apply for a 6 months’ visa, both letters are required.
Processing time and fees*:
Select your nationality in the following list. If your nationality is not on the list select the OTHER NATIONALITIES option.
* All fees and charges are subject to prevailing GST.