A business visa to Russia is granted for individuals going to Russia for business purposes. There are several sub-types of business visas, such as ordinary, technical support, crew member, family attendant, etc. Business visas are normally issued for a period of 30 / 90 / 180 / 365 days and could be issued for a single, double or multiple entries. Bear in mind that the validity of visa will correspond to the dates stated in the business invitation letter.
Double-entry visa is granted only if you are leaving Russia for the neighbouring (bordering) country.
Multiple-entry 1 year visa allows you to enter Russia several times during the validity of the visa. However, be aware of the 90-days rule which stipulates that an individual cannot stay in Russia for more than 90 days out of every 180 days. The 90 days’ period starts from the date of arrival to Russia.
Business visa to Russia application procedure:
Complete the online visa form.
Please note, that your visit details will need to be provided on the application form (e.g. name of host organisation, reference and confirmation numbers, cities to be visited). This information is extacted from your business invitation, therefore make sure that you obtained a business invitation before you start completing an online form.
After you’ve printed the application form out, amendments by hand are not allowed. That is why it is very important to write down your application ID and answer/password to a secret question, to be able to log into the system and make changes in your form if required later.
An online application form can be completed in our office with the professional assistance of our consultant; this would help to avoid any mistakes and to ensure smooth visa processing. An additional surcharge of 23 SGD will apply in this case.
Prepare the following documents:
- Printed out online application form.
- Original passport with 6 months’ validity beyond the validity of the visa. You must have at least 2 empty pages in your passport.
- 1 recent passport-size colour photograph (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) on a white background – can be arranged in our office.
- Original and a copy of a residence permit for non-Singaporean passport holders (EP, PEP, PR, DP, S-Pass) or the IMM27E (disembarkation) card for eligible nationalities. The residence permit can be returned the next day after lodgement of the documents.
- For nationals of European Union Member States, China, Iran and Israel, travel insurance covering Russia, which is valid for the whole period of stay in Russia (original and copy).
- Business invitation;
- Completed and signed Global Singapore visa order form.
* Should you require to print any of the required documents in our office, please note that an additional charge will be applied.
Fees for a business visa to Russia:
* All fees and charges are subject to prevailing GST.
- Normal service is 7 working days excluding the submission day (if submitted on Monday, collection is on Monday the following week).
- Urgent service is 4 working days excluding the submission day (if submitted on Monday, collection is on Wednesday or Thursday).
- For the nationals of USA, the processing time is 13 working days excluding the submission day.
Vessel crew members
Please be advised that:
- You need to have a business invitation to apply for a Crew member visa.
- If you are a non-Singaporean, you have to be eligible to apply in Singapore. Nationals of some countries do not need to hold a long-term pass in Singapore to apply but have to produce a disembarkation card or ICA Immigration Clearance document at the time of submission.