Global Singapore offers a service for an electronic multiple-entry 9-week visa to Singapore. We are a visa processing centre, a licensed travel agent and a Trusted Partner of the Immigration & Checkpoint Authority of Singapore since 2013. Visa processing is performed in accordance with the requirements of the Immigration & Checkpoint Authority of Singapore.
The Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) of Singapore issues an electronic visa in a PDF (Acrobat Reader) format which will contain a unique identification number. The visa stays in the system of Singapore Immigration and will appear automatically on the passport control officer’s screem; also can be printed out on an A4 sheet of paper and presented to the immigration officer together with the passport at passport control. You will be able to verify the authenticity of a visa issued on the website of the Immigration & Checkpoint Authority.
We can process Singapore tourist visa applications for the nationals of Russia, CIS, Georgia, Ukraine, Turkmenistan and holders of the Alien’s passport issued by Estonia and Latvia.
The issued visa allows multiple entries into the country during its period of validity (9 weeks), which begins from the date of issue of the visa. Bear in mind that the duration of each stay in Singapore cannot exceed 30 days, i.e. every time you are entering the country your passport will be accordingly stamped allowing to remain for (usually) 30 days.
The visa gives you the right to enter Singapore, but not to stay in the country without a break until the end of its validity!
It is also possible to apply for an extension of stay in Singapore.
Methods of payment
With a Visa or MasterCard debit and credit card.
With a balance or a credit card through the electronic payment system PayPal.
Visa to Singapore application procedure
Complete an online application form and attach the required documents.
As soon as we confirm correctness of the submitted documents we will inform you and will email you a payment request. Please, bear in mind the time difference with Singapore. Processing starts after a full payment had been received.
Usually, within 1 to 4 days, you will receive your visa(s) via email and will be able to check its authenticity on the Immigration & Checkpoint Authority’s website.
Who can apply for a visa to Singapore:
We offer a service for applying for a 9-weeks’ multiple-entry visa to Singapore for the following nationalities only:
permanent residents with a Nepilsoņa Pase / Alien’s Passport
permanent residents with a Välismaalase Pass / Alien’s Passport
¹ Visa is not required for Diplomatic/Official and Service passport holders for a stay of up to 30 days.
² Visa is not required for Diplomatic/Official and Service passport holders.
³ Visa is not required for Diplomatic/Official and Service passport holders for a stay of up to 90 days.
Fees and processing time for a visa to Singapore:
A standard application costs 60 USD and takes up to 3-4 working days to be processed. The application fee already includes the consulate fee of the Singapore Immigration & Checkpoint Authority. If you require an urgent service, which takes about 1-2 working days* to be processed, the fee is 98 USD. For the stateless residents of Latvia and Estonia, the fee is 130 USD and 170 USD and it takes 6 and 3 days respectively.
* An urgent service means that your application will be submitted to the ICA system as a priority including weekends and public holidays.
The approved electronic visa is sent to the email address indicated when submitting the form. Make sure your email address is spelt correctly to avoid mishaps in receiving your visa due to a trivial mistake.
To apply for a visa to Singapore, you will need to:
- Complete an online form for every applicant on the Apply for a visa to Singapore page.
- Attach a scanned copy of the bio page of the passport. Passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 months at the time of entry into Singapore. Passport must have a blank page for the stamp. For each child, a separate visa is issued regardless of whether the child has a separate passport or is endorsed in a parent’s passport, in which case you should attach a copy of the passport page with the child’s details, and specify the passport number of their parent, where the child is endorsed.
- Attach a hotel booking. We will not be able to apply without a hotel booking of 3* or higher;
- Attach inbound/outbound tickets.
- Residence permit for holders of the Alien’s passport issued by Estonia.
- Attach a high-quality colour photograph for every applicant in a digital format.
- Photograph must be of photo-studio quality and size, otherwise, you weill will be rejected.
- Scanned and photoshopped photographs will not be accepted.
- Photograph must be a ditital original.
- A recent passport-sized colour photograph that was taken within the last 3 months and is taken against a white background.
- Photograph image must show the full face and without headgear.
- Photograph must not be smudged or be out of focus.
- In some cases, additional documents (individual in each case) may be required to assist in assessing the application. We reserve the right to turn down an application. The reason for turning down may not be disclosed.
Visa to Singapore application form
To apply for a visa to Singapore, complete the application form below and attach the necessary documents. All mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk.
It is very important to complete the form without mistakes, as you will not be allowed into the country with even one incorrect letter or number in your passport details, and your visa will be cancelled at a checkpoint.
You can also complete the Singapore visa application form in Russian if it’s more convenient for you.
Singapore visa application form
APPLY FOR A SINGAPORE VISA
* Please note, that when entering Singapore the passport control officer has the right to demand proof of departure from the country (return ticket) and deny entry in the absence thereof.
* In case of delays or refusal of a visa due to reasons beyond our control or due to an incorrectly filled application form, the amount paid is not refundable, as the fee charged is for processing of the application and is not based on the outcome of the application. Reasons for refusals are never given by the Department of Migration and Control of Singapore.
* The final decision on granting, the validity and multiplicity of the visa is made by the Singapore Immigration & Checkpoint Authority. Similar to any visa to any other country, a visa to Singapore is not an immigration pass. It is a pre-entry permission for the holder of a valid Singapore visa to travel to, and seek entry, into Singapore. The grant of an immigration pass will be determined by the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) officers at the point of entry. Possession of a valid visa alone does not guarantee entry into Singapore.
* All visitors on visit passes are not permitted to engage in any form of business, profession, occupation or paid employment while in Singapore. Visitors are also reminded that it is a punishable offense to overstay in Singapore beyond the number of days given.