Global Singapore, a visa processing centre, a licensed travel agent and a Trusted Partner of the Immigration & Checkpoint Authority of Singapore, offers a procurement service for an electronic multiple-entry 9-week visa to Singapore. Visa processing is performed in accordance with the requirements of the Immigration & Checkpoint Authority of Singapore.
Please note, we are not able to process applications from the nationals of China, India, Myanmar and Nigeria.
Starting from August 2008, the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) of Singapore introduced a new visa facilitative measure, known as e-Visa. Consequently, certain foreign nationals will no longer be issued with the physical visas. Instead, the sticker visa has been replaced by an electronic visa in a PDF (Acrobat Reader) format. Applicants who are eligible for a Singapore e-Visa no longer need to furnish additional supporting documents or the duly signed application form, unless specifically requested by the Immigration & Checkpoint Authority (ICA) to do so. An approved electronic visa is emailed to the applicant in a PDF (Acrobat Reader) format which will contain a unique identification number. The visa can be printed on an A4 sheet of paper and presented to the immigration officer together with the passport and completed landing card at passport control. You will be able to verify the authenticity of a visa issued on the website of the Immigration & Checkpoint Authority.
We are able to process Singapore visa applications from the nationals of Russia, CIS, Georgia, Ukraine, Turkmenistan.
Issued visa allows multiple entries into the country during its period of validity* (9 weeks), which begins from the date of issue of the visa. Please bear in mind that the duration of each stay in Singapore cannot exceed 30 days, i.e. every time you are entering the country your passport will be accordingly stamped allowing to remain for (usually) 30 days.
* The visa gives you the right to enter Singapore, but to not stay in the country without a break until the end of its validity!
It is also possible to apply for an extension of stay in Singapore.
Visa application procedure
All you need to do is to complete the following procedure:
Complete a simple online application form and attach the required documents.
As soon as we confirm correctness of the submitted documents we will inform you and will email you a payment request. Please, bear in mind the time difference with Singapore.
Usually, within 1 to 4 days, you will receive your visa(s) via email and will be able to check its authenticity on the Immigration & Checkpoint Authority’s website.
Fees and processing time
A standard application costs 50 USD and takes up to 3-4 working days to be processed. The application fee already includes the consulate fee of the Singapore Immigration & Checkpoint Authority. If you require an urgent* service, which takes about 1-2 working days** to be processed, the fee is 88 USD. For the stateless residents of Latvia and Estonia, the fee is 130 USD and 170 USD and it takes 5-7 and 10-12 days respectively.
* An urgent service means that your application will be submitted to the ICA system as a priority including weekends and public holidays.
** Please bear in mind that for those who have already been (or applied for a visa) to Singapore as well as for children, processing may take longer (up to a few extra days).
The approved electronic visa is sent to the email address indicated when submitting the form. Please make sure your email address is spelt correctly to avoid mishaps in receiving your visa due to a trivial mistake.
To apply for a visa, you will need to:
- Complete an online form for every applicant on the Apply for a visa to Singapore page.
- Attach an application form, completed by hand and signed by applicant with photograph attached. Parents/guardians can sign for their children.
- Attach a scanned copy of the bio page of the passport. The passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 months at the time of entry into Singapore. The passport must have a blank page for the stamp. For each child, a separate visa is issued regardless of whether the child has a separate passport or if endorsed in a parent’s passport, in which case you should attach a copy of the passport page with the child’s details, and specify the passport number of their parent, where the child is endorsed.
- Attach a colour photograph for every applicant.
- Photograph must be of photo-studio quality and size.
- A recent passport-sized colour photograph to be taken within the last 3 months and must be taken against a white background;
- Photograph image must show the full face and without headgear;
- Photograph must not be smudged or be out of focus.
- Attach a hotel booking;
- Attach inbound/outbound tickets.
- Due to a hike in illegal activity by the female tourists aged up to 40 entering Singapore on a tourist visa, applications from unmarried or unemployed such females will not be accepted. We will consider the applications from married females in the above-mentioned age bracket travelling with the family provided the additional documents are presented, namely, a letter of employment confirming the salary and occupation and a bank statement.
We will not be able to process your application if the above-mentioned conditions are not met. We reserve the right to reject an application. The reason for rejection may not be disclosed.
Methods of payment
With a Visa or MasterCard debit and credit card.
With a balance or a credit card through the electronic payment system PayPal.
APPLY FOR A SINGAPORE VISA
* Please note, that when entering Singapore the passport control officer has the right to demand a proof of departure from the country (return ticket) and deny entry in the absence thereof.
* It is prohibited to apply for a new visa while still being in Singapore. It is necessary to state in the application form if you have a current visa to Singapore.
* In case of delays or refusal of a visa due to reasons beyond our control or due to incorrectly filled application form, the amount paid is not refundable, as the fee charged is for the processing of the application and is not based on the outcome of the application. Reasons for refusals are never given by the Department of Migration and Control of Singapore.
* The final decision on granting, the validity and multiplicity of the visa is made by the Singapore Immigration & Checkpoint Authority. Similar to any visa to any other country, a Singapore visa is not an immigration pass. It is a pre-entry permission for the holder of a valid Singapore visa to travel to, and seek entry, into Singapore. The grant of an immigration pass will be determined by the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) officers at the point of entry. Possession of a valid visa alone does not guarantee entry into Singapore.
* All visitors on visit passes are not permitted to engage in any form of business, profession, occupation or paid employment while in Singapore. Visitors are also reminded that it is a punishable offence to overstay in Singapore beyond the number of days given.