A tourist visa to Vietnam is granted for the purpose of tourism and leisure or visiting relatives. A tourist visa can be for a single or multiple entries for the maximum validity of 30 days or 90 days.
- Two completed tourist visa to Vietnam application forms.
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs on a white background – can be arranged in our office.
- Original passport with at least 6 months’ validity beyond the validity of the visa. You must have at least two empty pages in your passport for stamping the visa.
- Copy of a Residence permit for non-Singaporean passport holders (EP, PR, DP, S-Pass) or a copy of an IMM card for applicants who are on a short-term visit (for less than 90 days) to Singapore. PR holders must also present a Re-entry Permit. If you are a holder of a new type of long-term employment pass which shows a QR code instead of an expiry date you must provide a printout of the expiry status. You can get it via the Ministry of Manpower’s free SGWorkPass app (available on App Store and Google Play). This printout must show the current date and confirm that the work pass is valid.
- Completed and signed Global Singapore visa order form.
Additional support documents for nationals of India, Sri Lanka, Israel and other Middle East countries:
- Copy of the passport bio page.
- Flight itinerary if applying for a multiple entry visa.
- Hotel booking.
- Daily tour itinerary.
* Should you require to print any of the required documents in our office, please note that an additional charge will be applied.
Processing time and fees for a tourist visa to Vietnam:
Select your nationality in the following list. If your nationality is not on the list select the OTHER NATIONALITIES option.
* All fees and charges are subject to prevailing GST.