A tourist visa to China for helpers is granted to a domestic helper for the purpose of accompanying family on a tourist trip or family visit. The visa will be issued strictly to the number of days indicated in the tickets and hotel bookings but no more than 30 days even if the employer’s family members have to stay longer.
The visa will be valid for one month only so, please, do not apply too early.
- Completed, printed out and signed Chinese visa application form.
- Original passport with at least 6 months’ validity beyond the validity of the visa. You must have at least two empty pages in your passport for stamping the visa.
- A colour copy of a passport.
- 1 recent passport-size (48mm x 33mm) photograph – can be arranged in our office.
- The applicant is required to present the frontal view to the camera with entire head and face clearly visible.
- The facial expression must be neutral with eyes open, mouth closed and ears visible.
- Eyeglasses are allowed only if the lenses are not tinted and there is no glare, shadows, or frames obscuring the eyes.
- Hats or other head coverings are only allowed if worn for religious reasons and if they do not obscure any facial features;
- The background of the photo should be white or close to white with no borders around the edge of the image.
- The photo should be recent, taken within 6 months.
- Сopy of a NRIC/EP/DP/Work Permit/Student Pass. PR holders must also present a Re-entry Permit.
- Copy of employer’s passport.
- Copy of a passport and birth certificate of a child or an elderly whom will be taken care of by the domestic helper.
- Copy of employer’s tickets.
- Completed sponsorship/explanation letter.
- Round-trip airline tickets.
- Copy of a hotel reservation OR an invitation letter from a relevant entity or an individual located in China. The letter should contain detailed information of the applicant, information on the visit including dates of arrival and departure, places that will be visited, etc. and detailed information on the inviting party (with name, address, phone, official stamp and signature).
- Copy of passport of an inviting party.
- Completed and signed Global Singapore visa order form.
* Should you require to print any of the required documents in our office, please note that an additional charge will be applied.
Fees for a tourist visa to China for helpers
* All fees and charges are subject to prevailing GST.
- Regular service at the Chinese Consulate is 4 working days excluding the submission day.
- Express service at the Chinese Consulate is 3 working days excluding the submission day.
- Urgent service at the Chinese Consulate is 2 working days excluding the submission day.
Please add one more day in order for us to check all your paperwork.
Please note, once your application is submitted for normal service, it will not be possible to change processing into the express or urgent service or vice versa.