A specific tourism visa to Russia is granted to foreigners who come to Russia as tourists (with a duly executed contract for the provision of tourist services and a confirmation of the invitation of a foreigner by a tourist organisation performing tour operator activities) on a specialised tour to address business issues with local partners (participation in auctions, exhibitions, business meetings), as well as medical consultation and medical examination. Specific tourism visa can only be issued for a single or double entry with a period of up to 30 days.
Double-entry visa is granted only if you are leaving Russia for the neighbouring (bordering) country.
Your visa’s validity will correspond to the dates stated in your specific tourism voucher. The validity of a specific tourism visa cannot be extended. Once the visa has been issued, it cannot be amended.
Visa application procedure:
Obtain a specific tourism voucher. We would be happy to assist you in obtaining a specific tourism voucher from our partner in Russia.
Complete the online visa form.
Please note that your visit details will need to be provided on the application form (e.g. name of host organisation, reference and confirmation numbers, cities to be visited). This information should be retrieved from your specific tourism voucher, therefore make sure that you obtained a tourist voucher before you start completing the online form.
After you’ve printed the application form out, amendments by hand are not allowed. That is why it is very important to write down your application ID and answer/password to a secret question, to be able to log into the system and make changes in your form if required later.
An online application form can be completed in our office with the professional assistance of our consultant; this would help to avoid any mistakes and to ensure smooth visa processing. An additional surcharge of 23 SGD will apply in this case.
Prepare the following documents:
- Printed out online application form.
- Original passport with 6 months’ validity beyond the validity of the visa. You must have at least 2 empty pages in your passport.
- 1 recent passport-size colour photograph (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) on a white background – can be arranged in our office.
- Original and a copy of a residence permit for non-Singaporean passport holders (EP, PEP, PR, DP, S-Pass) or the IMM27E (disembarkation) card for eligible nationalities. The residence permit can be returned the next day after lodgement of the documents.
- For Nationals of European Union Member States, China, Iran and Israel, travel insurance covering Russia, which is valid for the whole period of stay in Russia (original and copy).
- Specific tourism voucher.
- Completed and signed Global Singapore visa order form.
* Should you require to print any of the required documents in our office, please note that an additional charge will be applied.
Fees for a specific tourism visa to Russia:
* All fees and charges are subject to prevailing GST.
- Normal service is 7 working days excluding submission day (if submitted on Monday, collection is on Monday the following week).
- Urgent service is 4 working days excluding submission day (if submitted on Monday, collection is on Wednesday or Thursday).
- For the nationals of USA, the processing time is 13 working days excluding the submission day.